1 box of Duncan Hines Spice Cake Mix
3 large eggs
1/3 cup coffee brandy
1 cup of water
1 cup Pumpkin Puree
1 teaspoon granulated espresso
24 cupcake liners
-Blend eggs until foamy. Then add in the coffee brandy, water, pumpkin puree and espresso granules. Mix on high for a minute.
-Bake at 350 degrees for 21 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool.
Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Buttercream
1/2 stick of unflavored Crisco
1/2 stick of unsalted butter, softened
1 lb of powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon Nielsen-Massey Pure Vanilla Bean Paste
1 1/2 teaspoon of McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice
Drops of orange food coloring
-Blend on low until combined and high to make smooth.
Vanilla Bean Buttercream
1 stick of unflavored Crisco
1 stick of unsalted butter, softened
3 tablespoons Milk
2 Tablespoons Nielsen-Massey Pure Vanilla Bean Paste
-Blend until combined on low then on high until smooth.
-Once both are doe and cupcakes are cool, make your lattes with the chocolate under the vanilla. YUM!
This beautiful cupcakes is for the Mystery Box Cupcake Challenge! You must check out the rules to play:
Then go say hi to all the wonderful sponsors!
The winner of October’s Mystery Box Cupcake Challenge will receive prizes from:
- Angela’s Images; a selection of handmade crafts
- Bake It Pretty; a $5 electronic gift card
- Beanilla; 2-fold Madagascar vanilla extract & 3 Tongan vanilla beans
- Hello Hanna; a pack of Sweet Stands cupcake stands
- Lisa Orgler; an 8.5″x11″ original art print of your choice
- Miss Kitty Creations; a handmade cupcake charm of your choice
- Sweet Cuppin Cakes; a prize pack worth $25
- Tundra Books; a selection 3 very sweet children’s books
Thank you to all our prize sponsors!